This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 180g yam, cubed
- 5g sweet potato powder
- 90g Anchor Cream Cheese, soften
- 180g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 50g sugar
- 400g Anchor Full Cream Milk
- 200g cube
- Anchor Aerosol Whipped Cream, as needed
- steamed cube yam
- sweet potato powder
- Steam yam until soft then mash it. Reserved few pieces for garnishing.
- Blend Anchor cream cheese, Anchor extra yield cooking cream, sugar, sweet potato powder and mashed yam with hand blender or blender until mix well. Keep in the fridge until fully chilled.
- Line the serving glass with cream cheese yam puree.
- Combine cream cheese yam puree and Anchor full cream milk into a blender and blend until smooth, pour into serving glass.
- Garnish with Anchor aerosol whipped cream, topped with some steamed cube yam and sprinkle with sweet potato powder. Enjoy!