This recipe is best with
- 100g Anchor Unsalted Butter (soften)
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 5 shallots, sliced
- 100g sliced shitake mushroom
- 100g sliced swiss brown mushroom
- 1 ½ cup fragrant rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 50g black raisin
- 50g yellow raisin
- ½ tsp coarse black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 20g sliced fresh parsley
- 2 nos prepared grill chicken, diced
- 300g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella Shredded
- 50g Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded
- A pinch of dry parsley
- Melt the Anchor Unsalted Butter, sauté garlic and shallots until fragrance then add in shitake mushroom and swiss brown mushroom until soft and aromatic.
- Add fragrant rice and stir well with other sautéed ingredients. Transfer everything into the rice cooker.
- Pour in a prepared chicken broth together with black raisin, yellow raisin, coarse black pepper and salt.
- Place the cooked butter rice in an oven proof ceramic baking plate.
- Then place the diced grill chicken on top of butter rice then sprinkle the mixture of Anchor Mozzarella Shredded Cheese IQF and Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded Cheese on top.
- Bake it until golden brown with a temperature of 200°C for around 10-15 minutes until all cheese are nicely melted & golden in colour.
- Just before serving sprinkle with dry parsley, serve hot. Enjoy!