This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Fragrant Butter
- 1000g Anchor Unsalted Butter, Soft
- 15g Fried Garlic
- 20g Coriander Chopped
- 30g Pickled Ginger, Chopped
- 10g Sesame Oil
- 3g Salt
- Rice & Condiments
- 4 bowl Cooked Rice
- 1 pcs Smoked Duck Breast, Scored
- 20g Dried Shrimp, Chopped
- 30g Big Yellow Onion, Diced
- 50g Shitake Mushroom
- 50g Chestnut, Cut Half
- 50g Steamed Orange Sweet Potato, Cubed
- 50g Edamame
- 50g Ginko Nuts
- 2 pcs Dried Lotus Leaf, Soaked
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 0.5 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Water
- misc, Furikake
- In a mixing bowl, add anchor unsalted butter.
- Add in all ingredients, mix well with a spatula.
- Lay cling film on the table, transfer butter on cling film, roll it into a log, secure both ends, keep in the chiller until firm.
- Prepare a steamer.
- With another pan, dry seared the duck breast until skin is crispy. Slice it when it's cool to handle.
- On the same pan with reserve duck fat, saute dried shrimp, onions and mushroom until fragrant.
- Add in rice, other ingredients and seasoning, stir fry it until fragrant.
- Prepare bowl line with lotus leaf, transfer fried rice onto lotus leaf.
- Arrange smoked duck slice on rice and top the surface steam for 15mins, remove from steamer, serve with a dollop of fragrant butter, enjoy!