This recipe is best with
- For Mango Cream Cheese Mousse:
- 220 g mango puree
- 80 g Anchor Cream Cheese, soften
- 100 g sugar
- 16 g gelatine
- 80 g water
- 250 g Anchor Whipping Cream, soft peak
- For Garnish:
- Lime zest
- Dessicated coconut, toasted
- Mango cubes
- Bloom gelatin with water for 10 mins.
- Heat mango puree to simmer, add bloomed gelatine, sugar and soften Anchor Cream Cheese, whisk well and allow to cool.
- Whip Anchor Whipping Cream until soft peak and fold in mango cream cheese mixture.
- Portion it into a glass and let it set in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Garnish with lime zest, desiccated coconut and mango cubes. Enjoy!