This recipe is best with
- 600g milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 50g caster sugar
- 60g corn starch
- 2 slices of cheddar slice cheese
- Place egg yolks, sugar and milk in a pot. Mix well
- Add corn starch and stir until well combine.
- Filter the mixture twice.
- Heat the mixture on low heat and add in 2 slices of cheese. Continue stirring the mixture until a thick and smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour the thicken milk into a mold, cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for more than 3 hours.
- When the pudding is formed, unmold it and cut the pudding into bite sizes.
- Place the milk pudding on a baking tray. brush with egg wash and bake at 230°C for 15 minutes or until golden brown.