- Prepare the curry paste: Combine ingredients (A) in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry spice paste for a few minutes until aromatic.
- Add ingredients (B) and continue to fry until fragrant and the oil rises. Dish out and leave to cool.
- Prepare the curry stock: Heat water in a deep pot. Add seasoning and 600g prepared curry paste. Bring to a boil.
- Add thick coconut milk and allow gravy to come to a low simmering boil. Add beancurd puffs and fish cake. Cook for a while.
- Boil a pot of water and scald noodles and beansprouts separately. Drain and put aside. Scald long beans and cuttlefish separately. Drain and put aside.
- Divide noodles and beansprouts into individual bowls. Add long beans and cuttlefish.
- Pour over gravy and top up with fish cake and beancurd puffs. Serve at once.
You may also like