- In a bowl, combine MAGGI® Light Soy Sauce, water, sesame oil, garlic, shallots, red chilli, lemon juice, coriander leaves and sugar. Set aside until tofu is fried.
- Cut tofu diagonally and marinate with MAGGI® Concentrated Stock, garlic (from Ingredients B) and white pepper for about 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet or wok set over moderately high heat. Fry tofu pieces until golden brown.
- Remove tofu from oil and place in a deep serving dish or shallow bowl.
- Pour chilli mixture over tofu, turning pieces to coat evenly. Sprinkle with crushed, toasted sesame.
You may also like