- Boil the eggs for about 12 minutes; put them in cold water once they’re done. Peel the shell, taking care not to nick the egg white. Cut the eggs in half, lengthwise, and gently scoop out the yolks.
- Put the yolks in a bowl and add about 4 tbsp of yoghurt, 2 tbsp of mayonnaise and a few teaspoons of Dijon mustard (or to taste); mix thoroughly.
- If you’re health conscious and want to do away with mayonnaise, then put in more yoghurt and add a few tablespoons of mashed potato to get the right consistency – like cream cheese – for the mixture.
- Put the mixture back into the egg white casing; you can use a piping bag to make things easier (and fancier!).
- Garnish with cracked pepper, dill, paprika, bacon slivers or even, caviar.
You may also like