- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3-4 passion fruits, halved
- 300ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 200ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Place chopped mangoes in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour out into a measuring jug and add passion fruit pulp. Stir in orange and lemon juice to mix.
- Pour the mixture into moulds and insert a paddle pop stick. Put the prepared ice-block moulds in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator. Allow to freeze until set.
- Remove ice-blocks from the moulds and serve at once.