- 200g spaghetti
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 button mushrooms, halved and sliced
- ½ tsp finely blended dried chilli or chilli flakes
- A few dashes of coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp fresh chicken stock
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions, then drain well and set aside.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil until fragrant and lightly golden. Add chicken stock, spaghetti and button mushrooms. Toss and fry until heated through.
- Sprinkle in chilli flakes, ground black pepper and parsley. Toss lightly to combine then dish out and serve.