- Blend chilli sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer to a small saucepan and cook over a low heat until the sauce thickens slightly. Turn off the heat and season sauce with sugar and salt.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and pan-fry nonya dumplings until it forms a light brown, crispy crust. Remove and blot on paper towels.
- Serve the crispy fried nonya dumplings with chilli sauce while dumplings are still warm.
- Note: Day-old nonya dumplings can be enjoyed pan-fried in a little oil to get a crisp rice crust. Serve with a chilli dipping sauce.
You may also like