Elevating the humble seaweed to a snack that everyone love.
In this ‘Riang Raya Treats’ series, Crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, these vegetable fritters or cucur sayur rangup will have you reaching for seconds..and thirds..and…
- For Fritters (Tepung Cucur)
- 1 box Dr. Oetker Nona Tepung Cucur Berempah
- 200ml water
- 50g red onions
- 50g chives
- 50g carrots
- 50g bean sprouts
- Thai Chilli Sauce
- Mix Dr. Oetker Nona Tepung Cucur Berempah with water.
- Place red onions, chives, carrot and bean sprout into the mixture, mix well.
- Preheat the ladle in the cooking oil at medium heat. Place 2tbsp of the mixture in the ladle, fry it until able scrap it off from the ladle and continue to fry until golden brown.
- Serve the cucur rempah with thai chili sauce.