Christmas is coming and we have prepared this Cheesy Christmas Recipe Series for you.
Potato Casserole with Turkey Ham and Beef Bacon – This recipe features all the common ingredients that can be found in our kitchen, but once combined and baked, the smell is amazing and it will definitely make you drool!
Party Cheese Dip with Tortilla Chips – This cheese dip is a simple and delicious appetizer that can be served in small gatherings. The creamy yet savory dip can be matched with tortilla chips, cut-up vegetables, or crackers.
Broccoli Baked with Cheese and Breadcrumbs – This Broccoli baked with Cheese and Breadcrumbs is so scrumptious and simple to make-ahead. Perfect for every occasion, whether it is a cozy weeknight meal or a Thanksgiving celebration menu.
- Potato Casserole with Turkey Ham and Beef Bacon
- 5 medium size russet potatoes, sliced
- 25g butter, melted
- 1 medium size yellow onion, sliced
- 250g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 packet of turkey ham
- 1 packet of beef bacon
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 150g mozzarella cheese
- Party Cheese Dip with Tortilla Chips
- 115g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 65g shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 green onions, sliced
- A few dashes of hot sauce
- Broccoli Baked with Cheese and Breadcrumbs
- 60g cream cheese, cubed and softened in room temperature
- 40g butter, melted
- 145g medium size yellow onions, sliced
- 80g shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 slices of white bread
- 90ml cooking cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Peel and cut potatoes into 4 or large chunks. Boil potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover the potatoes for 10 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork. Drain and set aside to let it cool.
- In a pan, melt the butter and saute the yellow onion until soft. Add in beef bacon for a few minutes. Season with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Arrange the potatoes in the casserole, layered with sauteed onion and beef bacon. Top up with turkey ham.
- Cover the casserole with cheddar and mozzarella cheese and bake it in a preheated oven with 180°C for 20 mins.
- Serve hot.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, then add in the shredded cheddar cheese and mix until fully combined. Add in minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chopped green onions, and hot sauce. Continue mixing until well combined.
- Use a spatula to transfer the cheese dip in a suitable container, preferably a ramakin. Wrap the cheese dip with cling wrap and put it in the fridge to chill for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, remove the cheese dip from the fridge. Place on a serving plate and serve with tortilla chips, cut-up vegetables, or crackers.
- Use a food processor to blend the white bread into soft breadcrumbs, set aside.
- Blanch the broccoli florets for 1 minute, drain and set aside to let cool.
- In a pan, saute the onions with butter and cooking cream until softened. Season the onion with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the broccoli florets onto a casserole pan, then layered the onions slices with cooking cream on top. Followed by the shredded cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Serve Hot.