This recipe is best with
- 150g plain flour
- 1 ½ tsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dry prawns (blended)
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 4 tbsp ikan bilis (more according to preference)
- Hot water
- Oil for frying
- 10 dried chillies
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp of tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- Batter: Mix all ingredients in hot water.
- The consistency of the batter must be slightly runny.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Take a tablespoon of batter and spoon it into the oil.
- Fry until it turns slightly brown.
- Sauce: Blend chillies and garlic together.
- Then in a frying pan, let it cook.
- Add tomato sauce and vinegar and let it simmer until the sauce turn darker.
- Then add sugar and salt to taste.