Try this Claypot salmon with tofu, carrots and radish. It is easy to make and healthy to eat.
This recipe is courtesy of Chef Jimmy Chok, who is with the Norwegian Seafood Council.
- 400 g Salmon fillet (cubed)
- Flour to coat salmon
- 1 piece hard tofu (cubed and fried)
- 1 carrot (cubed)
- 1 radish (cubed)
- 5 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 300 ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry coated salmon and set aside.
- Heat oil in claypot and fry ginger and garlic.
- Add stock, followed by carrot and radish.
- Cook until carrot and radish are soft about 7 min.
- Add tofu and salmon.
- Cook for about 4 min and serve.
1 thought on “Claypot Salmon with Tofu, Carrots and Radish”
What do you do with the oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt & pepper? When do you add them?