This recipe is best with
- 2 slices day-old bread, diced
- 1/4 cup UHT milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 to 5 button mushrooms, diced
- 1 half-ripe tomato, seeded and diced
- Some cooking oil
- Seasoning (combine):
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium oyster sauce with dried scallop
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish curry powder
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Dash of ground black pepper
- Clean crabs well and remove the shells. Steam crabs until cooked and remove the meat.
- Soak the cubed bread pieces in milk until soft. Heat oil in a wok and fry the onion and button mushrooms for one to two minutes. Add tomato and seasoning and fry until combined.
- Dish out and mix in crabmeat, soaked bread, chopped coriander and parsley.
- Stuff filling into empty crab shells and sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs and mozzarella cheese. Add a dash of ground black pepper.
- Bake crab shells in a preheated oven at 180 ºC for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top of the filling turns golden brown. Serve with chilli sauce.