- 2 tbps honey
- 3 cloves garlic, pounded finely
- 2 shallots, pounded finely
- 2 tbsps chilli flakes (roasted dried chillies crushed in a grinder)
- 2 tbsps MAGGI® Concentrated Chicken Stock
- Pinch of salt
- 750g shelled and de-veined medium-sized prawns
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Wooden skewers (soaked for at least an hour in water)
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic, shallots, honey, chilli, MAGGI® Concentrated Chicken Stock and salt. Add prawns and toss to coat. Cover and marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes or in the refrigerator for one hour. Remove from the marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
- Thread the shrimp through the tail and head with the wooden skewers (2 or 3 per skewer).
- Grill for 2 to 4 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling time. Arrange skewers on a serving dish and sprinkle with cilantro.