- In a mixer bowl, add all dry ingredients & combine evenly with low-medium speed setting.
- Prepare 100g of steam pumpkin puree and combine with cold soymilk. Stir well.
- Pour into the mixer gradually and slowly form a dough. Increase the speed to high when all liquids are incorporated with the dry ingredients.
- Add in coconut oil gradually and switch to medium speed for the dough to absorb the oil gradually.
- Once done, remove the mixer from the machine. Wrap the bowl with cling wrap and leave it aside at room temperature to ferment for 45 mins.
- Knead the dough and cut it into 2. Shape & roll it so it can fit into 2 baking tins of 7x3in size.
- Cover with a damp cloth & leave it to proof for 45-60 mins at the warmest part of your kitchen/house.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C and bake the bread for 20-25 mins (DIsclaimer: if the surface get brown too quickly, place a piece of parchment paper to cover the top of the bread)
You may also like