- Drain vermicelli and run cold water through it to prevent sticking.
- Fry tofu until light brown and cut into small cubes.
- Halve small limes and remove seeds.
- Heat oil, fry dried prawns till fragrant. Add garlic and fry till golden brown. Add chillies, a bit of salt and sugar to taste.
- Add prawns and fry till cooked.
- Slice daun limau purut finely. Cut coriander leaves into 1 inch strips.
- In a big bowl, mix vermicelli, prawn sambal and kerisik to get an even colour. Also add lime juice (from three limes), bean sprouts, daun limau purut and sliced shallots.
- Garnish with sliced hardboiled eggs, tofu, coriander leaves and three small limes.
You may also like