- Fry sifted flour over slow fire until it is dry, light and leaves the sides of pan/wok.
- Fry peanuts over slow fire until fragrant. Grind while the peanuts are still warm.
- Combine fried flour, ground peanuts and salt in a mixing bowl. Blend well.
- Add eggs and melted ghee to the dry ingredients.
- Beat with the paddle attachment of your mixer at low speed to mix. Stop mixing as soon as a dough is formed.
- Form dough into balls of preferred size. Place balls on grease proof paper. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool cookies on the baking tray for 15-20 minutes. Coat cookies with sifted icing. Store cookies in an airtight container.
You may also like