Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the incredible ‘Kuih-muih’ submissions here!
To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your best ‘kuih-muih’ using Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, which can be used as a substitute for coconut milk. Read our full instructions here to win!
This recipe is courtesy of Hamizah for “Show us your ‘In-Kuih-dible’ Creations!” Contest.
This recipe is best with
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 3 nos eggs
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 1Tbsp ovalette
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 200ml Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- food coloring of choice
- Sieve the all-purpose flour with baking powder.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, ovalette and vanilla essence till light and fluffy
- Then, add in the Anchor cream and whisk for another minute
- Gradually fold in the sifted flour and mix till they are well combined
- Divide to equal portions and add your desired coloring
- Transfer the dyed batter into a piping bag and pipe the batter into a mini bundt mould
- Steam till it cooks or skewer comes out clean. Enjoy!