Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the incredible ‘Kuih-muih’ submissions here!
To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your best ‘kuih-muih’ using Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, which can be used as a substitute for coconut milk. Read our full instructions here to win!
This recipe is courtesy of Hairani binti Tahir for “Show us your ‘In-Kuih-dible’ Creations!” Contest.
This recipe is best with
- 2/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup tepung gandum
- 200ml Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 pandan leaf, knotted
- red and green colouring
- Add water, sugar and pandan leaf in a pot and boil till sugar is dissolved. Let cool.
- In a container, mix the flours, Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, salt and cooled pandan leaf sugar mixture.
- Mix till combined and sieve the mixture.
- Portion the mixture into four parts. Leave two parts in white, one part mixed with red colouring and another part mixed with green colouring.
- Heat up the steamer. Place a 7 x 7 pan that has been lightly oiled.
- Pour the red mixture first and steam for 5 mins. Pour the white mixture and steam for another 5 mins. Repeat the steps with the green mixture and subsequently white mixture. For the final mixture, steam for 10 mins.
- Remove and cool.
- Remove the kuih, place it on plastic wrapper and wrap tightly.
- Let the kuih cool completely before slicing thinly with a plastic knife.
- Ready to be served.
- #kualibakers #kualianchor #cookwithAnchorDairy #prettybakechallenge #contest #contests #bakers