This recipe is courtesy of Adabi.
- 600 grams of chicken wings
- 2 big onion (thinly sliced rings)
- 4 dried chilli (sliced 1cm)
- 3 stems of curry leaves (leaves only)
- 1 packet of Adabi Tepung Goreng Ayam Asli (250 grams)
- Cooking oil
- Garam Halus Adabi, to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Chicken in a bowl, add 3 tablespoons of Adabi Tepung Goreng Ayam Asli and a splash of water. Mix well, until all areas of the chicken are coated.
- In another plate, pour the extra Adabi Tepung Goreng and coat the chicken. Set aside.
- Heat up the cooking oil ready to fry. Fry the chicken until golden and crispy and set aside.
- Fry the chicken until golden and crispy and set aside.
- In another pan, add the used cooking oil and add in the onion, dried chilli and cook until golden and crisp. Then, add the curry leaves and shortly stir.
- Plate the chicken, and sprinkle the onion, dry chilli and curry leaves on the chicken. Ready to serve.