This recipe is courtesy of Adabi.
- 600g Chicken
- 1 packet Adabi’s Sup Bunjut
- 2 Tbsp Adabi’s Serbuk Perencah Sup
- 1 Tbsp Adabi’s Serbuk Kurma
- 2 Tbsp Adabi’s Serbuk Nasi Goreng Ayam
- 10 nos Shallots (sliced thinly)
- 8 cloves garlic (sliced thinly)
- 3 nos Lemongrass (bruised)
- 4cm Ginger (bruised)
- 3 Tbsp Adabi’s Kicap Manis
- 6 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Adabi’s Garam Halus, to taste,
- Sugar, to taste,
- water, to taste,
- 100g Bean Sprouts (blanched)
- 5 nos Hard Boiled Eggs (shelled)
- 100g Coriander leaves (sliced thinly)
- 100g Spring Onion (sliced thinly)
- Sauce Condiment
- 10 nos Bird’s Eye Chilli (finely sliced)
- 4 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 100ml Adabi’s Kicap Manis
- In a pot, fill a sufficient amount of water to boil the chicken meat with the bruised lemongrass and ginger. Once the chicken has softened, set the meat aside and keep the stock for later use.
- In another pot, heat up cooking oil, add in the thinly sliced onions, garlic, followed by Adabi’s Sup Bunjut, Serbuk Perencah Sup, Serbuk Kurma. Fry until fragrant.
- Then, add in the chicken stock from earlier, let it simmer before adding in Adabi’s Kicap Manis, salt and sugar to taste, and Adabi’s Serbuk Nasi Goreng Ayam.
- While that is simmering, tear the chicken meat and set it aside. Moving on to the condiment, combine all of the ingredients and set aside.
- To serve, place your preferred noodle or carb along with the garnishes into a bowl, before adding in the Soto broth. Enjoy the sauce!