- Blanch shredded turnip for 2-3 minutes. Drain and squeeze off excess water. Put aside. Combine rice flour with seasoning.
- Pour in 500ml water and mix into a batter.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry dried prawns until fragrant. Add remaining water and bring to the boil. Stir in the prepared batter to mix until well blended.
- Turn out the mixture into a well-greased baking tin. Steam for 80-90 minutes until the kuih is firm. Leave to cool completely before cutting into slices.
- Pan-fry the slices until golden and crispy, then drain oil. Serve with chilli sauce dip.
You may also like