This recipe is courtesy of Adabi.
- 500 grams of Adabi Ketupat Lazat
- 100 grams of boneless chicken
- 5 cloves of garlic (diced)
- 100 grams of chives
- 100 grams of sprouts
- 1 packet (120 grams) of Perencah Mee Goreng Adabi
- 4 tablespoon of Kuah Kacang Adabi
- 1 tablespoon of Perencah Nasi Goreng Ayam Adabi
- 1 egg
- Garam Halus Adabi, to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- Cooking oil
- Ingredients to be finely chopped
- 3 sticks of coriander leaves
- 1 lime
- 1 red chilli
- Heat up oil, and add the diced garlic until aromatic and golden.
- Then, add in the eggs, and stir until evenly cooked and add in the chicken meat. Stir until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Add the Perencah Mee Goreng and a splash of water. Stir until well dissolved and let it thicken.
- Add the Ketupat Lazat/ Adabi, Nasi Goreng Ayam Adabi seasoning and salt to taste, and still until well coated.
- Once everything is mixed well, add in the sprouts and the Kuah Kacang and stir until even.
- Sprinkle the finely chopped ingredients and squeeze the lime.
- Ready to be served.