When in doubt, you can never go wrong with a chocolate dessert. Try this White Chocolate and Passion Fruit Mousse to impress your loved one.
This article was first published in Flavours magazine.
- White chocolate mousse:
- 225ml UHT cream (whipped till medium hard peaks)
- 85g white chocolate (melted and warm)
- Passion fruit mousse:
- 85g fresh passion fruit pulp
- 1 tsp gelatin powder soaked in 25 ml cold water
- 225ml UHT cream whipped with,
- 60g icing sugar
- fresh passion fruit pulp for garnish
- Combine whipped cream and white chocolate.
- Cast into a glass and refrigerate.
- Serve cold.
- Bring passion fruit pulp to a boil and set aside.
- Cool down to room temperature.
- Combine with cream whipped with icing sugar and cast on top of the white chocolate mousse.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Decorate with passion fruit pulp.