- 3 eggs
- 130g sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 45g flour
- 150g almonds, very finely ground
- 150g hazelnuts, very finely ground
- 3 tablespoons flaked almonds, for garnish
- Beat the eggs and sugar together until thick and foamy. Combine the spices, flour and ground nuts; add 1 spoonful at a time to the egg mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- Fill into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe out little kisses onto a silicone mat- or paper-lined baking tray. Rest for 1 hour at room temperature. Bake in a preheated oven at 220ºC for approximately 5 minutes.