Overnight Muesli Breakfast is vegan friendly which uses non-dairy ingredients yet easy to make for next day’s breakfast! Therefore, you may mix with your favourite fruits, nuts, non-dairy yoghurt or dark chocolate chips to build your very own delectable versions!
- 1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Fruit & Seed Muesli
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk or any Non-Dairy Milk
- 1–2 tbsp Soy Yogurt or any Non-Dairy Yogurt
- Toppings: Dried Berries or Fresh Fruits
- Combine all ingredients in a glass jar or tupperware container and stir well; refrigerate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Top some dried berries or fresh fruits as desired and serve chilled. If you make this recipe ahead of time, it will last for 5-7 days in the fridge.