- 400g bow tie pasta
- 20 pieces adamame beans
- 25g chopped red capsicum
- 1 slice ham, cubed
- 20g chopped celery
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Set pasta to cook. When ready, drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Cook adamame in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and press out the beans.
- Combine pasta, adamame, turkey ham, capsicum and celery in a large bowl.
- Mix well. To prepare the dressing, whisk all dressing ingredients together and pour over the pasta. Toss gently but mix thoroughly.
- Transfer salad to individual serving bowls. Serve immediately.