This recipe is best with
- To be mixed in pot:
- 250g penne pasta
- 150g cauliflower
- 100g cabbage, cut into thick slices
- 50g potatoes, diced
- 100g fresh button mushroom, cut into thick slices
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, sliced
- 50g cherry tomatoes, cut into half
- 500ml chicken stock
- Salt to taste
- 1/2tsp black pepper
- Kept Separate:
- 60ml whipping cream, optional
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Mix everything in a pot except the cream.
- Simmer for 10 - 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Add cream and stir. Turn off the heat.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
- Tips: Substitute chicken stock with milk or plain water to make it vegetarian. Once you add in the cream, make sure not to overcook as this will ruin the taste. Just add cream and stir, then turn off the heat. You can also add in 100g prawns to this pasta if you like.