Homemade Pineapple Jam
- Peel and grate the pineapples with a grater. If using blender, add 1/2 cup of water.
- Combine the grated pineapple with sugar and cinnamon sticks and cook for approximately 2.5 ? 3 hours or until it dries and the desired colour is achieved.
Melt in the mouth dough
- Sieve flour, cornstarch and add salt.
- Cream butter with egg yolk and add icing sugar.
- Add flour mixture.
- Knead into dough.
- Divide dough into 10g balls.
- Flatten the dough and drop a small amount of jam in the centre and roll into a ball. Place one piece of clove on the top.
- Egg wash and bake in a preheated oven for approximately 20 mins or until golden brown.
You may also like