- 700g pork ribs, chopped into 8-10cm lengths
- 2 tbsp light soya sauce
- 5 shallots, pounded and squeeze for juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ginger juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Marinate pork ribs with combined marinade for at least several hours or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- Place ribs on a rack in a turbo-broiler. Grill at 190°C for 25-30 minutes. Turn over halfway through cooking time. With the remaining marinade, cook in a small non-stick saucepan for 1-2 minutes then simmer gently until the sauce turns thick.
- Pour this sauce over the pork ribs to moisten it and make it tasty.