- Marinate pork leg with seasoning (A) for several hours or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- Place ingredients (B) in the base of a deep heat-proof plate. Arrange marinated pork leg over them.
- Steam over rapid boiling water for at least an hour or until meat is tender. Remove pork leg and leave to cool. Wipe dry with kitchen paper and rub with thick soy sauce and coat with tapioca flour.
- Deep-fry in hot oil until meat is golden brown and crispy.
- Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and cut into thick slices. Serve with dipping sauce.
- Dipping sauce: Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until fine. Adjust with a little lime juice added to suit your taste.
You may also like