“TASTES SO NICE” – Kwan Pui Yoke
- 300-400g sliced pork belly
- 6-7 Tbsp Light Soy sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp Sweet soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 6-8 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 pcs Tau kwa (firm tofu)
- 3-4 nos Hard boiled chicken egg (or quail eggs)
- 6-7 cups water
- In a pot, combine all the ingredients and seasoning except for tofu and eggs.
- Let it stew for at least 40 minutes.
- (optional) You could continue stewing for another 2-3 hours for a more tender meat
- Add in the tofu and hard boiled eggs. Let it continue stewing for another 20-40 minutes.
- Mix well and serve it with rice while its hot. Enjoy!