- Use a mallet to lightly pound the pork cutlets. Combine ingredients (A) with 200ml water.
- Place pork chops in the mixture and leave aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain the meat well then season with marinade (B) for four to five hours or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- Just before frying the meat, add one teaspoon oil. Stir-fry the pork cutlets in a heated nonstick wok until meat is cooked through. Dish out and place chops on a serving plate.
- Combine sauce (C) ingredients in a saucepan. Add button mushrooms and cook to a quick simmering bowl. Put in spring onion and chopped chilli. Stir-fry well.
- Dish out and pour over the pork chops.
You may also like