- Marinate chicken with turmeric powder and salt 30 minutes.
- Blend onions, shallots, ginger, garlic into a paste. Set aside.
- Blend cashews and set aside.
- Dice the tomatoes and cut the potatoes and set aside.
- Pour oil into the pot. Add spices and allow it to aromatize.
- Add curry leaves and pandan leaves to the mix and stir until the pandan leaves wilt.
- Remove pandan leaves and discard.
- Add onion, ginger and garlic paste to the pot and cook until the oil surfaces.
- Add diced tomatoes.
- Add curry powder, chilli powder and garam masala. Add water to prevent the curry powder from burning. Let it cook until the oil separates.
- Add chicken to the pot and stir in the curry mix, then add potatoes.
- Add water. Lastly add coconut milk.
- Finish with chopped coriander.
You may also like