- Grease and line a 23cm round or square cake tin with greaseproof paper. Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Sift the cocoa powder, plain flour and baking powder twice.
- Beat butter, sugar and essence until light and fluffy. Add honey and chocolate emulco.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in sifted dry ingredients and stir in chocolate milk gradually. Beat until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and bake for 75-80 minutes or until cake is cooked through.
You may also like