Sable Chocolate, or in French Sablés chocolat, is an easy to make shortcake dips in dark melted chocolate.
Send your festive greetings across with decorated cookies made for showing off – present them in clear airtight jars or gift boxes and beautify with snowflake-themed ornaments. It’s the one snowflake guaranteed to not melt in sunny Malaysia! This recipe is courtesy of Crystal Chan of Patisserie Rui and was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney
- Pan-fried Kimchi Pancake