- 1 in can tuna water
- 3 pieces croissant sliced half way
- 1/2 small onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tomato sliced thin
- 3-6 pieces of salad leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise or according to liking
- Remove tuna from can and drain the water.
- In a bowl, break tuna with a fork. Then add mayonnaise, onion, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Arrange salad leaves and sliced tomato on the croissant. Then spread the tuna mixture on the it. Top it up with salad leaves and close the croissant. Then serve.