- Sift flour into a mixing bowl. Mix in salt, sugar and yeast. Stir in the water and olive oil. Mix into a sticky dough.
- Turn out dough onto a lightly floured tabletop. Knead for about 10 minutes or until very smooth and elastic.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to a round shape. Place on a slightly greased mixing bowl. Cover with a dry tea-towel to rise in a warm place for 30-35 minutes or until it has doubled in size.
- Combine satay sauce with tomato puree, chilli sauce and a good dash of ground black pepper. Stir to mix.
- Roll out dough thinly to fit a lightly greased pizza pan. Prick the base of the dough with a fork.
- Spread the base of pizza dough with the combined sauce. Arrange topping ingredients over and sprinkle liberally with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Bake the pizza in preheated oven at 200°C for 20 minutes or until the pizza dough is golden brown. Serve immediately.
You may also like