This recipe and photo are courtesy of Mission Foods.
DO you love flatbreads and tortilla chips? If so, we have the perfect treat for you.
- 3tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2tsp turmeric powder
- 1 stalk lemon grass (sliced and pounded finely)
- 3 cloves garlic (pounded)
- 200g minced chicken meat
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2cups pasembur sauce (store bought)
- Heat oil in a wok and then sauté the turmeric powder, pounded lemon grass and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the chicken meat and stir-fry the meat until it is just cooked.
- Season the chicken with salt to taste.
- Then finally add in the pasembur sauce and cook until the sauce comes to a boil.
- Serve immediately with the chips.