- 200g precooked shrimp, peeled and diced
- 1 can (120g) tuna in brine
- 150g frozen mixed vegetable, thawed
- 1 large onion, diced
- 150g celery, diced
- 100g sweet corn kernel in can
- 80g to 100g mayonnaise
- seasoning to taste (salt and pepper)
- 12 sheets of phyllo pastry
- 50g melted butter
- Combine the shrimp, tuna, mixed vegetable, onion, celery and corn kernel with mayonnaise. (Mix in enough mayo to make the filling moist)
- Mix well and add seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Place 2 tablespoons of filling at one corner of phyllo pastry. Fold end over filling, tuck sides and roll up.
- Seal with melted butter and glaze the entire phyllo with butter again before baking at 200 degrees Celcius for 15 to 18 minutes.