- Heat up the oil in the pot. Sauté the sliced shallots and curry leaves until aromatic or light brown in color.
- Add the curry paste and lemongrass into the pot and stir until aromatic.
- Add in the potatoes, pumpkin and continue to stir for another minute before pouring in the water.
- Cover the pot and lower the heat to medium. Bring the curry to boil, simmer for another 25-30 minutes to allow the pumpkin and potatoes to become tender.
- Add in the peas.
- Add in coconut milk and bring it to boil.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Cut the puff dough accordingly to the size of the pie mould. Gently press the dough onto the mould and prickles the pastry with fork.
- Add in filling and cover with another piece of puff dough, gently seal the edge together by pressing it lightly using the tines of the fork.
- Brush with egg glaze; prickle few holes to allow steam to escape while baking.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Your pies are now ready to be served.
You may also like