Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Sou-per Delicious’ series, serve soup on your dinner table as easy as this ABC soup!
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 large carrots, cut into large chunks
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 litres water
- 1 teaspoon white peppercorn
- salt to taste
- Clean chicken of all innards and feather stubs. Wash vegetables and cut them all to about the same size.
- Place all ingredients into a pot and fill with cold water until it just covers all the chicken and vegetables. Add whole peppercorns and about 1 teaspoon salt.
- Simmer over medium heat for about 3 hours, or in pressure cooker for 1 hour.
- When ready, adjust salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.