Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’, proudly brought to you by Kuali and Tesco, our trusted partner.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
One of our first meal planner is the ‘Cook, Movie and Chill’ series:
Easy One Pot Chicken Rice – One pot, two persons – this dish is a heart stealer and belly satisfied 🙂
Fusion Cold Ramen with Chicken Chop and Egg Roll – lending its style from the popular Japanese dish, chuka hiyashi, this fusion version is simpler and uses a light soy sauce dressing. As each ingredient is prepared separately before assembling, it’s the perfect time to catch up with your date while flexing those culinary skills!
Stir Fried Pak Choy with Tasty Chicken Cubes – depending on your seasoning and pairing, it can also be low carb, high protein and bite friendly 🙂
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
- For Easy One Pot Chicken Rice
- 1 chicken chop, cut into cubes
- 3cm ginger, grated
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cooking caramel or dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 2 dash of sesame oil
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 sprig spring onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup of rice
- For Fusion Cold Ramen with Chicken Chop:
- 1 chicken chop
- 2 bunch Pak Choy
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- dash of sesame oil
- 3 cm carrot (Julienned)
- 2 packs of ramen noodles
- 3 tbsp Japanese soy sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 700ml hot water
- For Stir Fried Pak Choy with Tasty Chicken Cubes:
- 1 chicken chop, cut
- 3cm ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 packet of Siew Pak Choy, washed and cut in half
- Marinate cut chicken with the marinade ingredients for at least 20 mins before cooking.
- Saute onion and garlic with some cooking oil till fragrant. Remove into small bowl and top up with oyster sauce and soy sauce in the saucepan.
- Pour pre-washed rice into a saucepan and cover with sufficient water. Cover to cook for 10 mins until the rice is semi-cooked.
- Open to stir and cover for another 2 mins.
- Once the rice is set, arrange marinated chicken on top. Cover and cook for another 12 mins.
- Open the lid, add in chopped carrots, prepared sauteed onion and garlic sauce and some spring onions. Cover and cook for another 5 mins.
- Garnish with additional spring onions and enjoy!
- Prepare the chicken chop: Marinate the chicken chop with salt, pepper and a dash of sesame oil for at least 20 mins. Pan-fry in a skillet and brown each side to get the wonderful charred flavour. After it is cool, cut into slices.
- Prepare the light soy sauce dressing: Dilute the brown sugar with water. Mix in Japanese soy sauce, set aside to cool for later.
- Making the egg roll: Beat the eggs with some soy sauce and pepper then pour into a skillet with low heat. Slowly roll the egg into roll shape using a pair of chopsticks or spatula once the egg starts to set.
- Preparing the vegetables and ramen: PHeat up a pot of water and prepare a separate bowl of cool water at the side. When it is at boiling point, blanch pak choy for about 10 secs, remove and place inside the cool water. Remove and set aside. Repeat steps with carrots.
- For ramen noodles, boil it for 4-5 mins or until cooked according to packet instruction. Remove and drain with cold water as well. Set aside.
- Assembling the dish: Place the ramen noodle in two bowls, arrange each of the topping. Pour in the light soy dressing and enjoy!
- Marinate the cut chicken with salt, pepper and corn flour and set aside while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Prepare a boiling pot of water and a pot of cool water separately. Blanch the Pak Choy for about 10 secs, remove and place in cool water. Remove and decorate on serving plate.
- Saute the onion, ginger and onion until aromatic. Add in cut chicken and stir fry to brown sides.
- Make a well in the middle of the wok and pour oyster sauce within. Stir fry to mix.
- Season with salt pepper according to preference. Remove, serve and enjoy!
- Note: To order the recipes separately, search for the individual recipes.