Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Frozen Sweet Corn 3 Ways’ series, this Corn Doughnut Balls recipe is completely foolproof and it requires no kneading as well as yeast. Some may call it cheating but we say it’s just creative!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 100g all purpose flour
- 3g baking powder
- 10g sugar
- 2g salt
- 80g evaporated milk
- 1nos egg
- 15g oil
- 100g frozen sweet corn (defrosted and roughly chopped)
- More sugar for coating
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Mix till evenly combined.
- Then, add in the the rest of the ingredients and mix till it forms a thick paste.
- Heat up a pot of oil and with a small ice cream scoop, distribute the mixture to equal portions in the hot oil and fry till it turns golden brown.
- If it browns too quickly, make sure to reduce your heat to let it fry longer. Or reduce the amount of your scooped portions.
- Once done, roll the balls into the some sugar and serve!