Elevating the humble seaweed to a snack that everyone love.
Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Riang Raya Treats’ series, try out these beautiful Dahlia Cookies, that melt in your mouth!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco/Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 300g Dr. Oetker Nona Custard Flour
- 150g butter (softened)
- 150ml condensed milk
- 1tsp Dr. Oetker Nona Vanilla Flavour
- 1 tsp Dr. Oetker Nona Rose Red Colour
- 1 tsp Dr. Oetker Nona Apple Green Colour
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Combine butter, condensed milk and vanilla flavour, mix until creamy.
- Add custard flour and stir until mixture forms a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into three parts. Add a drop of red colour to dough #1 and add a drop of green colour to dough #2.
- Roll each dough into equal length logs, about 5cm long and 1cm thick.
- Place the red dough log with green dough log side by side. Lay the original log on top of them. Gently roll together to make sure the 3 logs are pressed together.
- Use the piping tool (dahlia flower shape) to press out the dough onto lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 170°C.