Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Easy Stir-Fried Recipes’ series, this tasty and easy chicken stir-fry recipe is perfect for days when you’re craving a quick dinner fix!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 200g chicken meat (cut into strips)
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1nos egg
- 1Tbsp corn flour
- 2 cups oil (for frying the chicken)
- Other Ingredients:
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 0.5cm ginger (chopped)
- 1 stalk spring onion (cut into 4 cm lengths)
- 1/2 nos capsicum (cut into small cubes)
- 2Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/8 cup water
- pinch of salt and pepper, or to taste
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the chicken strips, pinch of salt and pepper and egg, followed by corn flour. Mix till they're evenly distributed.
- Heat up the pan with 2 cups of oil a fry the coated chicken for 1-2 minutes on high heat. Keep 1 Tbsp of the oil, drain the rest and set the fried chicken strips aside.
- Combine the oyster sauce and water in a small bowl. Let it set aside.
- In the same pan, heat up the 1Tbsp of oil from earlier and fry the chopped garlic and ginger till fragrant. Subsequently add in the spring onion, followed by the capsicums. Stir-fry on high heat for 30 secs.
- Add in the fried chicken followed by the oyster sauce mixture. Season with some salt and pepper if needed. Toss for another minute before serving.
- (Optional) Garnish with some toasted sesame seeds if you'd like.