Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this “Let’s ‘bake’ this happen more often” series, complete our recommendations with this classic all-time favourite – Easy Homemade Dark Chocolate Cookies, filled with chocolatey goodness.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 125g butter
- 125g soft brown sugar
- 25g castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 180g self-raising flour
- 25g cocoa powder (Unsweetened)
- 175g cooking chocolate chunks / chips
- Preheat the oven to 150°C and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Finely chop the dark chocolate chunks with knife and set aside
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter (in room temperature), both sugars and salt until like and fluffy. Then add in the egg and mix well
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda and fold it into a soft dough, and mix in the chopped chocolate.
- Lastly, use your hand to roll the cookie dough into balls and bake them for 10 minutes or until spread and slightly puffed.